Outdoor Lighting in Fort Worth, TX
When outdoor entertaining is an important part of your lifestyle, outdoor lighting in Fort Worth, TX can transform your patio and home and enhance your guests’ experience.
In addition, outdoor security lighting is the perfect way to enhance the safety and security of your home. The electricians at 24-7 Electrical Services are certified to install professional grade security lighting systems.
Exterior Lighting Services
While available lighting includes battery operated and solar powered options, electrical lighting provides superior service for appearance, reliability, safety and security. The ideal outdoor lighting solution is a thoughtful and creative lighting design for the appearance and function you want. At 24-7 Electrical Services, we offer a wide variety of exterior lighting services in Fort Worth that will help you with whatever you want to accomplish!
Outlets for Outdoor Light Fixtures
Rarely do homes have adequate outdoor outlets. Our professional electricians can assist you in determining the ideal number and location. The installation will assist you in improving safety without extension cords snaking all over the lawn!
Outdoor LED Lighting
Outdoor LED lighting is recommended for all outdoor purposes, because:
- It produces a brighter quality of light
- It is superior for energy conservation
- It outlasts all other types of lighting
Outdoor Security Lighting
A well lit home or business is much safer than buildings without adequate outdoor lighting. Security lighting in Forth Worth, TX greatly decreases the odds of criminal activity and is typically brighter than the average porch light. Well placed security lights emphasize entrances, exits, and other potential points of entry, helping to prevent accidents and property damage. These lights can also aid in the footage quality of on-site security cameras.
Troubleshooting Security Lighting:
- The lights won’t turn off – Motion sensors trigger lighting to turn on when they detect movement and shut off after a pre-set amount of time in the absence of movement. It is common for power surges to cause the lighting to turn on and stay on.
- Security lights don’t turn on at all – When lights will not turn on at all, one potential and common cause is lighting from another source striking the motion sensor. This is also a potential cause for lighting with dusk to dawn feature.
- Flickering security lights – If the problem is occurring in only one light, check the bulb and try to tighten it. If the flickering continues, try replacing the bulb. However, if, multiple light bulbs are flickering in a single light fixture, or when multiple light fixtures are flickering, the issue is likely to be an electrical issue.
Outdoor Lighting Ideas & Tips
The best advice on general lighting is to not overdo it. Bright lighting is the purpose of the general post light, overhead lighting, and security lighting. The goal of ambient lighting is to provide a soft, welcoming illumination.
Remember deck lighting for steps and stairs, and when using path lights stagger them from left to right to provide slightly overlapping light without dark spaces in between. Lighted steps and paths with adequate walking space ensure the safety of your guests and helps to prevent falls and injury.
Fort Worth Outdoor Lighting Experts
If you’re having issues with your outdoor lights in Fort Worth, or are considering having some installed on your property, reach out to the experts at 24-7 Electrical Services!