COVID-19 Update from the 24-7 Electrical Services Team
The safety and wellness of our clients, team members, our family and yours is our top priority. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
In accordance with the CDC and other government guidelines, we have immediately taken the following preventive measures to help reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- 24-7 Electrical Services is implementing increased cleaning regimes of our office and service vehicles, to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
- Our servicemen have been given and will come equipped with disposable latex gloves that will be worn and disposed of after every service call.
- All our servicemen will utilize hand sanitizer as well as wash their hands with soap and water per CDC guidelines before entering your home and after leaving.
- As always, we will wear new and clean shoe covers whenever we are in your home.
- We are providing in-house training of regular hygiene practices so that all our team members have the facts, and are well-informed.
- Team members who are not feeling well are instructed to stay home, to enable them to recover quicker and slow the speed of infectious disease.
- Our technicians are avoiding typical contact with customers, like shaking hands and coming into close contact with others.
You can also help by washing your hands frequently and using hand sanitizer as well as using disinfectant around your home.
With the recommendation of social distancing and self-quarantining, the needs for home maintenance are likely to increase. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: 24-7 Electrical Services will continue to provide worry-free electrical services to all our Clients.
Your Team at 24-7 Electrical Services