Electrical Upgrades Fort Worth, TX
Making Your Home’s Electrical System Safer & More Efficient
Electrical upgraded in Fort Worth, TX can make your electrical system safer and more efficient. Was your home built in the 1970’s or earlier? Wiring in old homes deteriorate and breakers can’t handle the overload of modern appliances and devices safely. Old wiring and overloaded electrical systems increases fire risks and the likelihood of emergencies. 24-7 Electrical Services’ Fort Worth electricians can provide the electrical inspection and electrical upgrades your home needs!
Give us a call at (817) 864-8735 for help from our licensed Fort Worth electrical upgrade technicians.
Signs You May Need an Electrical Upgrade:
- If your home’s electrical panel is a fuse box with screw-in fuses, rather than circuit breakers, it definitely needs to be upgraded
- Visibly worn, frayed or burned wiring
- Electrical shocks occurring from appliances, outlets, and/or switches
- Outlets that feel overly warm to touch, or show signs of scorching or other damage
- Outlets and/or switches that do not work
- A frequent blowing of fuses or ‘tripped circuit breakers’
- A frequent loss of power
- The smell of burning wire insulation
- Lights that frequently dim or flicker
- Older homes typically with potentially outdated wiring may still have two-pronged outlets
- An insufficient number of outlets, requiring the use of extension cords
- Homes without Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets in the bathrooms, kitchens or outdoors should be upgraded
Fort Worth Electrical Upgrade Specialists
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed above, reach out to 24-7 Electrical Services immediately! If your home is in need of rewiring, a new electrical panel, or other electrical upgrade services in Fort Worth, our electricians can provide the solution you need!