House Rewiring Fort Worth, TX
Are you looking into house rewiring in Fort Worth, TX or the surrounding areas? This can be a stressful time. After all, house rewiring can be expensive and, unless you find an electrician you can trust, it can also be time-consuming and anxiety-provoking. At 24-7 Electrical Services, our electrical installation professionals are here for you. We’ll finish your house rewiring in Arlington, Keller, or Fort Worth as efficiently as possible so you can stop worrying and get back to your regular life.
House Wiring – Time to Rewire?
There are several signs that indicate you might need house rewiring in Fort Worth or the surrounding areas. If you have any of these signs, or if you’re not sure, call us at 24-7 Electrical Services. We’ll test your home and let you know what we recommend for people in your situation. Here’s what you should look for and consider when thinking about home rewiring:
- How often have you needed electrical repairs recently? If you’re calling us for electrical repairs regularly, it might be time to think about replacing the wiring instead. Regular repairs often indicate a significant electrical problem. At some point, you’ll face expensive and/or extensive repairs to get it right. It might be less stressful to fix the problem now, rather than later.
- How much have you spent on electrical repairs in the last 3 years? While house rewiring is an investment, the truth is that it can be less expensive than performing repair after repair on your system. If you’ve spent a lot of money on repairs or you need to have some expensive repairs done, consider replacing the wiring rather than fixing it again.
- Is your home more than 40 years old? Older wiring is not up to modern codes. This can cause major electrical problems, especially as the wiring ages. Even if you haven’t dealt with a lot of electrical problems yet, it might be time to talk to someone and see if house rewiring in Fort Worth would be a good option to prevent serious problems later.
- Do you have aluminum (instead of copper) wire? Older wiring might be made of aluminum instead of copper. If this is true for your home, it’s definitely a good idea to pursue house rewiring in Arlington or surrounding areas.
- Do you have ungrounded (2-prong) outlets? These are dangers and many modern plugs won’t fit in them. In order to replace them, you’ll need to update the wiring in your entire home. We’ll help you get your house rewiring in Keller or nearby areas finished fast so you can plug everything in again.
- Have you been shocked when touching a cord? This indicates potentially dangerous problems with your wiring. It’s time to call in an electrician before someone gets hurt!
If you are thinking about house rewiring in the greater Fort Worth area, call us at 24-7 Electrical Services. We’ll get to you soon, assess your home’s needs, and start your project right away. Before long, your home will be safe again!
When You Should Consider Rewiring a House:
- You have cloth-insulated, knob and tube, or aluminum wiring
- Your home is not properly grounded
- There extension cords that are used on a daily basis
- There is not enough power to address your needs
When considering a home rewire it can be useful to consider which areas of the home are utilized the most, which areas house large appliances, and if there are any areas that need additional outlets or lighting!