Electrical Upgrades in Bedford
Making Your Home’s Electrical System Safer & More Efficient
Over time, the electrical system in your home will experience deterioration and require updating, including the installation of new wiring. While this is primarily for homes built before the 1950s, but even newer homes can experience damage in the system due to lightning, power surges and shorts. Furthermore, modern homes contain more appliances, electronics, and other electrical items that the system may be capable of safely supplying. An overloaded system can experience overheating and is at risk of a fire or shock occurring. 24-7 Electrical Services electricians can provide the electrical inspection and electrical upgrades your home needs.
Give us a call at (817) 697-2033 for help from our Bedford electrical service and repair technicians.
Indications You Could Need an Upgrade
Signs indicating the potential need for rewiring, repair or other electrical upgrades include:
- If your home’s electrical panel is a fuse box with screw in fuses, rather than circuit breakers, it definitely needs to be upgraded
- Visibly worn, frayed or burned wiring
- Electrical shocks occurring from appliances, outlets, and/or switches
- Outlets that feel overly warm to touch, or show signs of scorching or other damage
- Outlets and/or switches that do not work
- A frequent blowing of fuses or ‘tripped circuit breakers’
- A frequent loss of power
- The smell of burning wire insulation
- Lights that frequently dim or flicker
- Older home’s, typically with potentially outdated wiring may still have two-pronged outlets
- An insufficient number of outlets, requiring the use of extension cords
- Homes without Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets in the bathrooms, kitchens or outdoors should be upgraded
If you are experiencing any of these problems, reach out to 24-7 Electrical Services for Bedford electrical services and repair. If your home is in need of rewiring, a new electrical panel, electrical upgrades or other electrical repair or services our electricians in the DFW area can provide the solution you require.
Contact us at (817) 697-2033 for electrical upgrades in Bedford.